- After unpacking, check if the products are in good condition. Any problem, contact the retailers or the factory directly for replacing.
- Outdoor or Indoor use.
- Switch off the power supply when installing or changing the light.
- Make sure the product works under specified voltage and frequency.
- Recommended working temperature: -20~+40°C, for longevity.
- Not for use with dimmer.
- When not in use, store in the cool, dry and clean environment.
- Not for use with DC power.
- Installation should be carried out by a qualified electrician or technician.
- Single power input.
Oeegoo is a professional LED manufacturer and distributor. We devote ourselves to design, develop, manufacture and sell better-LED lamps.
All our products are tested by our strict QC system and obtained CE、 ROHS and ENEC certifications. Moreover, our product is guaranteed for 2 years.
If you have any question, Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to solve this problem for you as soon as possible.
LED Tri-proof Light Instruction Manual （EN）
Thank you very much for using our company’s products, please read the manual at first before using.
Accessories: 2 screws, 2 expand screws, 2 clips. (only for ceiling mounted installation)
Step 1: Switch off the power supply when installing or changing the light.
Step 2: Please refer LF to the below chart according to the different size.
Step 3: Drill two holes with the 6mm aperture on the ceiling and insert the expand screws.
Step 4: Two options: Ceiling mounted or Suspended installation.
- Ceiling Mounted
1）Fix below 2 snap joints on the ceiling by supplied bolts. （Make sure the 2 clips are exactly in a line ）
2）Install the tri-proof light onto the 2 snap joints.
- Suspended（Accessories are not equipped with wire rope. ）
1）Assemble the wire rope into the supplied snap joints (see picture 1)
2）Fix the wire rope onto the ceiling (see picture 2)
Picture 1 Picture 2
3）Install the tri-proof light onto the 2 snap joints.
Step 5: Switch on the power.To make the power input cable waterproof, please connect it to a waterproof junction box.